The ATP series of enclosed automatic transfer switches are provided in IP65 metallic enclosure, complete with ATL600 automatic transfer switch controller, BF series four-pole contactors, dual power supply module type ATLDPS1 and P1 MB miniature circuit breakers (MCB) for the protection of the measuring lines.
They are used for the automatic or manual switching of the load between “MAIN LINE” and “SECONDARY LINE” (eg. generator set).
They are available in versions from 45 to 160A AC1 in four-pole configuration.
CONTROL FUNCTIONS OF THE LINES
• phase sequence and phase loss;
• minimum and maximum voltage;
• voltage asymmetry;
• minimum and maximum frequency.
Complete wired ATS ready for connection
Suitable for low voltage 230/400VAC systems:
- auxiliary supply voltage: 230VAC (taken from the input lines)
Voltage measurement inputs:
- rated voltage Ue: 100...480VAC (L-L)
- rated voltage Ue: 50...576VAC (L-L)
- frequency range: 45...65Hz
6 programmable digital inputs
7 programmable relay outputs:
- 6 each with 1 normally open contact (NO-SPST) rated 8A 250VAC
- 1 with 1 changeover contact (NO/NC – SPDT) rated 8A 250VAC.
Certifications and compliance
IEC 60947-6-1 and IEC 60947-4-1.
Find out more